RN Refer a Nurse Testing
Refer a New Direct Care RN and Earn $12,000
You Are Our Best Asset! Check out the Department of Patient Care Services RN Program where any full-time or part-time (50%) Clinical Programs Nurse is eligible to refer a full-time RN (Direct Care RNs only with three years of bedside experience) to be hired for any area that is open 24 hours/day, seven days/week, i.e., Inpatient, Emergency Department, Surgical Services or Psychiatric Research Institute.
Here are the basics of the program:
- Referral form must be completed and submitted at the time the RN application is received in the Nurse Recruitment Office.
- Only one referral/applicant name is accepted.
- Receive $1000 after new hire successfully completes the probationary period. $3000 balance is paid at the end of one year. $4000 balance is paid at the end of two years and three years of employment. Recipient responsible for taxes.
- Both employees must maintain same or greater employment status to receive payments.
- Ineligible employees: Nursing Directors, Clinical Services Managers, Advanced Practice Partners, ADONs, Nurse Recruitment, traveling nurses, agency nurses, or internal transfers.
Consult Nurse Recruitment for specific details that are subject to change based on need or contact us by calling 501-686-5691 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.