June 2017 BEE Award
Shelia Hutson, Access Coordinator III – Dermatology Clinic
Please join the Center for Nursing Excellence in congratulating Shelia Hutson for being selected as the June BEE Award winner!
Shelia is an Access Coordinator in the Outpatient Center and received award nominations from SIX different Dermatology Clinic patients. They are as follows:
- “I think Shelia is a very friendly and professional person. She is always very accommodating and answers any questions I may have.”
- “Ms. Shelia is truly amazing. She is someone who is always smiling and ready to help. When I walk into the Dermatology Clinic, I look forward to seeing her because immediately she knows me and greets me with a welcoming smile.
I believe she deserves the BEE Award, not only because she is highly skilled in her work area, but because she is a truly amazing, happy person that is always smiling and loves her job. It shows in every way that Ms. Shelia loves her job and the people she interacts with. I could not think of a more deserving person for this award. It is always great getting to see her every other week ready to help in any way she can. I am truly blessed to have the privilege of knowing her.”
- Shelia Hutson has provided great service with any of my patient care needs in the Dermatology Clinic. I have found her to be very friendly and considerate of my sensitive issues without having or showing any prejudice where my physical appearance may have been noticeably unsightly. She has professional work ethics. She provides a fast response to assist with my check-out process – assisting with providing an appointment that meets my needs and schedule. I have found her and the staff to make me feel more like family and not just a patient. ‘Good morning and have a nice day,’ are always good to hear when you have health concerns that are of a rather embarrassing nature. It is also nice to know that as a professional, your concerns are being met by people who seem to care. Thank you!
- Shelia Hutson has been very helpful and nice. It is always good when there is someone that is sincere about you.
- I am at the clinic three days a week. Shelia is always very sweet and pleasant.
- She is a wonderful staff person and a great choice for this clinic.
Please congratulate Shelia for Being Exceptional Every day at UAMS!