Salary is calculated on a grid that is based on the following:
- Years of RN Experience
- Previous or current LPN experience
- Previous unlicensed experience (direct patient care)
- Type of nursing degree
- Master’s education in nursing or health related field
- National certification
- Area of Hire
After the salary base is determined, the following differentials apply:
- 20% E/N/P
- 10% Weekends: 2:30p Fri. – 11p Sun. (Inpatient/ED) or 7a Sa. – 7a Mon. (PRI/Surg. Ser.)
- 30% Weekend Option “A” shift
- 45% Weekend Option “P” shift
- Weekend Option requires 24 hours worked between Friday 2:30P – Monday 7A and 12 hours worked every other week (Monday – Thursday) as negotiated with Clinical Services Manager; includes .75 benefits and allows for 2 weekends of sick and/or vacation per six months.
- 25% Weekend Option Plus “A” shift
- 45% Weekend Option Plus “P” shift
- Weekend Option Plus requires 36 hours worked: 24 hours worked between Friday 2:30p – Monday 7a and 12 hours worked (Monday – Friday) as negotiated with Clinical Services Manager; includes full-time benefits and allows for 2 weekends of sick and/or vacation per six months.
- 25% Float Pool Differential
To promote the health, safety and productivity of our employees, it is the policy of the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences to provide a drug-free workplace. In pursuit of this goal, UAMS requires a negative drug screen for all patient care/sensitive positions before new hires begin work.
The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences is an inclusive Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veteran, committed to excellence and does not discriminate in employment or in any other services on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability.