Hotel Lodging Program
DIRECT CARE RNs ONLY
Effective April 1, 2015
Minimum criteria of the Hotel Lodging Program includes but is not limited to:
- Direct Care RN must work full-time at the bedside in an area that is open 24 hours a day, seven days/week, i.e., Inpatient, Emergency Department, Surgical Services or Psychiatric Research Institute.
- Direct Care RN must live a minimum of 50 miles from UAMS.
- Direct Care RN is required to work two – 12 hour shifts per week in return for 1 night lodging or three – 12 hour shifts per week in return for 2 nights lodging.
- Direct Care RN voluntarily chooses to participate and accepts the tax liability and income associated with this reimbursement benefit.
- Direct Care RN will be required to sign a ‘Participation Agreement’ that will be discussed by interviewing manager prior to hire.
- Direct Care RN understands this program is subject to change based on need.