_Testing – Outstanding Nurse of the Month Nomination
Page Disabled on 9/30/2016
1. Any Registered Nurse (RN) from an Integrated Clinical Enterprise department involved in direct patient care is eligible.
2. Anyone (staff, physician, family, patient, etc.) may initiate the nomination process:
- Contact a representative from the Image Council via the Nurse Recruitment Office at 501-686-5691, ext.
- Obtain the nomination form located in the Nurse Recruitment Office, 7th floor, Central Hospital, 7D01.
- Contact the Clinical Service Manager (CSM), Charge Nurse or Clinic Manager.
- Complete an online nomination located at http://nurses.uams.edu, select ‘Recognition‘ tab, Nurse of the Month Nomination.
3. Two nurse peers (Inpatient) and/or two nurse/professional peers (Outpatient) and/or one patient/family member can submit written supportive statement explaining why the nominee is deserving of the award (please provide a specific example).
4. The manager will be required to sign and complete the Manager Screening Tool noting specific nurse/patient experiences.
5. Both the supporting statements and Manager Screening Tool must be complete and returned to the Nurse Recruitment Office (Fax 686-5698) no later than the first Friday of each month. Nominations are considered by the Image Council for three months.
CARE: To Inspire Compassion, Positive Attitude, Respect and Excellence in the delivery of quality healthcare to our patients and families.